Monday, June 7, 2010

iPhone 4

So they finally announced the details for the new iPhone 4 today.  I must admit to a bit of giddiness on my part.  I've been reading all the early speculation, the juicy leaked details and "inside source" manufacturing quantifications flitting through the blogosphere (mainly Gizmodo) for months.  Finally, some solid facts and glossy high resolution 360-degree images to point my browser to!  I'm pretty excited about the FaceTime video calling feature and the new high resolution display obviously, but being a 3G owner who prefers to upgrade when a full digit is released rather than a slapped on consonant; I'm especially looking forward to the faster processor, the 5 megapixel camera with flash and 720p video!  June 24th will not get here quick enough.

Skip
SkipK.com

No comments:

Post a Comment