Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Disney Princess Wedding Dress of Your Dreams!



Some friends of mine are on vacation in Disney World this week and it reminded me of this series of dresses by designer Alfred Angelo.  I guess they've been out for some time now, but I heard about them only a few weeks ago.  Thought I'd share.  I know that since I'm a guy my opinion doesn't count, but my favorites are the Sleeping Beauty, The Cinderella, and the Princess & The Frog dresses.


The prices are surprisingly reasonable for a licensed theme dress from Disney, all under $1,400.  Check out the whole collection here.


Skip Kelly Productions is one of the most sought after entertainment companies in Jacksonville. From private parties to weddings and special events all over the city. Our team of expert lighting technicians and sound engineers can assist you in creating an event limited only by your wildest dreams.  If you are looking for a truly professional Jacksonville DJ, or Jacksonville Wedding DJ find out what we can do for you.

1 comment:

  1. Disney World? what a great and fun trip! I like very much those wedding dresses by designer Alfred Angelo. My favorites are the Snow White, the Sleeping Beauty and the Cinderella dresses.

    ReplyDelete