Tuesday, September 27, 2011

50 Stunning Wedding Invitations



The folks over at ucreative.com have put together a great collection of very creative wedding invitations.  If there's one thing I appreciate in life more than anything it's seeing someone do something different for a change. I like traditions, I'm all about preserving the past, but what really tickles me in life is when someone shows me something I've never seen before.




If you're at the stage where you're out shopping for vendors and haven't decided on the style of your wedding invitations, have a quick scroll down this collection of creative ideas!


...and of course, if you haven't hired your wedding DJ yet...


Skip Kelly Productions is one of the most sought after entertainment companies in Jacksonville. From private parties to weddings and special events all over the city. Our team of expert lighting technicians and sound engineers can assist you in creating an event limited only by your wildest dreams.  If you are looking for a truly professional Jacksonville DJ, or Jacksonville Wedding DJ, find out what we can do for you.

Posted by 

No comments:

Post a Comment