Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gorgeous Geek Wedding!





I am a total geek.  I'm not ashamed.  I love techie stuff, scifi and videogames.  I can build computers from spare parts - really!  So when I saw this post about Dorian and Lynn's wedding at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, it definitely activated my nerdy Spidey sense.


Among the geek-chic items featured at the wedding were a Millennium Falcon cake, Vader cuff links, the Jurassic Park backdrop of the museum, a rowdy "So Say We All" BSG show of support from the guests and even a special appearance by Boba Fett himself!


Check the photos at io9.com - and take a look at that kick-ass movie poster/wedding invite!


Skip Kelly Productions is one of the most sought after entertainment companies in Jacksonville. From private parties to weddings and special events all over the city. Our team of expert lighting technicians and sound engineers can assist you in creating an event limited only by your wildest dreams.  If you are looking for a truly professional Jacksonville DJ, or Jacksonville Wedding DJ, find out what we can do for you.

Posted by 

No comments:

Post a Comment