I completely lifted this entire post from author Natalie Linden off thehairpin.com. I'm sorry for just copying and pasting the whole thing, but I thought it was too funny not to share.
How to Know If You're Having the Same Wedding as Everyone Else on Pinterest
By Natalie Linden - April 17, 2012
1. Do you find yourself using words like “country,” “DIY,” and “upcycling” when describing your concept?
2. Are you scouting “backyard” locations?
3. Are there Mason jars involved?
4. Will your bridesmaids be wearing cowgirl boots? Feathers? How about the groomsmen — bowties? Suspenders?
5. Are you thinking of succulents, or perhaps air plants, to add sass to your bouquet?
6. Is your veil attached to a headband?
7. Does this very long wooden table look familiar to you?
8. Are you pinning anything cute to wood piles or tree trunks?
9. Will the guests be sitting on natural materials such as wood planks, upside-down terra cotta pots, or hay bales covered in raw linen?
10. Do arbors figure prominently in your lighting design?
If you answered yes to five or more questions, congratulations! You have great taste, and your nuptials are sure to be awesome.
Skip Kelly Productions is one of the most sought after entertainment companies in Jacksonville. From private parties to weddings and special events all over the city. Our team can assist you in creating an event limited only by your wildest dreams. If you are looking for a truly professional Jacksonville DJ, or Jacksonville Wedding DJ, please visit our website and find out what we can do for you.